Wednesday 3 July 2013

Tattoo disasters

I've never really been a fan of tattoos, but I can certainly understand the appeal.  We have all heard people say that once they have one tattoo, they are already planning their next one.

I guess I have never really been a fan because I'm kind of jealous.  I know that I would look ridiculous with a tattoo, just like I would in a leather or denim jacket.  They are something that I would simply not be able to pull off.  As a result, I've tried to tell myself that tattoos are unappealing; in order to deter myself from getting one some day and looking silly.

However, if I ever decide to stop the worrying and just get a tattoo, especially ones including writing, I will be sure to make sure that the words and grammar are at least spelled correctly!

Below are just a few images of hilariously constructed tattoos, a gentle reminder to anyone who is going to stain their skin - make sure the words are spelled correctly! 

If you ever find yourself procrastinating (which will probably be quite a lot) and find yourself stuck for cures of boredom, give 'tattoo errors' or something similar a quick Google search and laugh at other people's stupidity.

Except this tattoo.

I wish I was this 'awsome'.

We should change the tattoo laws - you can have a tattoo when you are old enough to spell your own age.

Have you stumbled across some funny tattoo mistakes?  Leave a comment below!  

No comments:

Post a Comment